Author Topic: [Tutorial] How to get the dimensions of an image to show below the thumbnail  (Read 1151 times)

Offline KaciElizabeth

• What a fool I've been
    • View Profile
This isn't the best tutorial, because it's not much of one. But here we go!

I cannot stress this enough, make a backup of your functions.inc.php file (included in tutorial).

• Sign into your cpanel
  • Open up your file manager
  • Go to your gallery folder
  • Go into the folder include
  • Download your functions.inc.php file
  • Now upload this functions.inc.php file
  • Overwrite the current one in the folder

You're all done!

- The reason why I didn't walk you all through it is because when I tried it first, I got an error and I had to keep trying until I finally got it right. So, I thought it would be easier to just give you all the file and bam, done. :)

If you are getting this error: (this error usually happens to any release after cpg1.5.20 -- which is an extremely outdated version so please remember to treat your scripts with care and upgrade it to keep viruses/etc at bay)
Code: [Select]
Fatal error: Call to undefined function cpg_picture_dimension_exceeds_intermediate_limit() in " + the url + "on line 355
Instead, download this functions.inc.php file: here
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 04:09:23 AM by KaciElizabeth »
Will you believe me that I loved you

Offline KaciElizabeth

• What a fool I've been
    • View Profile
Updated version:
This isn't the best tutorial, because it's not much of one. But here we go!
Example: http://kacielizabeth.com/demo/cpg

I cannot stress this enough, make a backup of your functions.inc.php file (included in tutorial).

• Sign into your cpanel
  • Open up your file manager
  • Go to your gallery folder
  • Go into the folder include
  • Download your functions.inc.php file
  • Now upload this functions.inc.php file
  • Overwrite the current one in the folder

You're all done!

- The reason why I didn't walk you all through it is because when I tried it first, I got an error and I had to keep trying until I finally got it right. So, I thought it would be easier to just give you all the file and bam, done. :)

If you are getting this error: (this error usually happens to any release after cpg1.5.20 -- which is an extremely outdated version so please remember to treat your scripts with care and upgrade it to keep viruses/etc at bay)
Code: [Select]
Fatal error: Call to undefined function cpg_picture_dimension_exceeds_intermediate_limit() in " + the url + "on line 355
Instead, download this functions.inc.php file: here
Will you believe me that I loved you