Author Topic: Teen Wolf Online is now hosted at stars.bz!  (Read 519 times)

Offline Walkerholic

• View Profile
Teen Wolf Online is now hosted at stars.bz!
« on: August 13, 2015, 11:55:38 AM »
It took me a while to get things set, but Teen Wolf Online has finally been moved to stars.bz and I'm such a proud hostee and grateful of the fact that Lindsay allowed my fansite to be hosted here at such a short notice with everything that's going on in the fansite world right now.

Teen Wolf Online was established back in 2011 (July 14th to be exact) as a dedication the MTV's Teen Wolf. Although I doubt it's one of the most visited Teen Wolf fansite, I am definitely sure that it has done very well with all the fansites out there which I'm very proud of.

Teen Wolf Online was able to do small projects for Adam Rose (Lydia Martin's dad), Dino Meneghin and most recently Ryan Kelley (Deputy Jordan Parrish) whom has sent me an autograph as a thank you.

I love Teen Wolf so much and I wouldn't dare to think about giving the fansite up. I'm just that proud of it and everything surrounding the fansite. The Teen Wolf fanbase has grown into this very solid fanbase which is awesome to see on social networks.

Well, this is the end of my rant for now, haha!

If you're a fan of Teen Wolf or any of the actors/actresses on the show, be sure to visit teenwolfonline.net!